We use cookies on this website to improve your browsing experience. Our Cookies policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. Please indicate whether you understand and consent to us using cookies.

If you continue to browse the site and do not change your browser settings, we will assume you are agreeing to our cookies policy.

I understand



If you are intending to visit the UK to study a short course during your visit you can do this as a student visitor.



To be eligible you must show that  

  • · you are aged 18 or over
    • · you have been accepted on a course of study by a provider who meets the requirements as set out by the UKBA
    • · you will stay in the UK no longer than 6 months
    • · you will leave the UK after your stay
    • · you will be able to maintain and accommodate yourself during your stay without recourse to public funds and / or employment
    • · you can afford the ticket for your return home or onward journey
    • · you do not qualify as a visitor falling into another category


Depending on the type of visa you are applying for there may be other specific requirements.



· In most cases you will be granted a visa for up to 6 months

· You may be allowed multiple entries during this 6 month period

· You will be free to travel around and explore the UK during your visit

Brief details